The Pecan Pub
The Pecan Pub is the perfect place to kick back, watch the big game, and sample flights of your favorite fall craft brews. This beer-garden inspired area is a respite from all of the family fun and is open for adults 21+ only. Be sure to check out the cornhole giveaway challenge area inside the pub, and be on the lookout for limited release brews throughout the day!
On the flight menu:
- Seminar Brewing (Florence, SC) Pecans Gone Wild
- Seminar Brewing (Florence, SC) Vanilla the Hun
- Sumter Original Brewing (Sumter, SC) Sumter Stout
- Foothills Brewing (Winston-Salem, NC) Pumpkin Ale
- Estuary Brewing (Johns Island, SC) Noche de Mar Mexican Lager *limited release available after 11 a.m.*
On the build-a-bar:
- Wicked Weed (Asheville, NC) Pernicious IPA
- Foothills Brewing (Winston-Salem, NC) Bourbon Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate *limited release at 12:30 p.m.*
- Seminar Brewing (Florence, SC) & Wild Heart Brewing (Hartsville, SC) Collaboration, "Vectors Black IPA" *limited release at 2:30 p.m.*
Of course, the Pecan Pub also has Bud Light on draught available as well as Bud Light Seltzer varieties.
Pecan Pub Experience
New for 2021, hear from master local brewers, learn about brewing craft beer, and more. We are thrilled to bring you the Pecan Pub Experience!
- 11:00-12:00 p.m. - Caleb + Kaden Acoustic Set
- 11:00 a.m. - Estuary Brewing Noche de Mar Mexican Lager Limited Release
- 12:30 p.m. - Foothills Brewing Bourbon Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate Limited Release
- 1:00 p.m. - Troy Bervig, Master Brewer at Sumter Original Brewing - Home Brew 101 Interactive Session
- 2:30 p.m. - Seminar Brewing & Wild Heart Brewing Collaboration Vectors Black IPA Limited Release
- 3:00 p.m. - Craft Brew Tasting Interactive Session with Troy Bervig of Sumter Original Brewing and Seminar Brewing
- 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. - Scott Smith Acoustic Set